The success of The Hospice Lottery depends on valuable partnerships with local businesses, to raise awareness of our draws and where the money goes, to promote membership, sell tickets, contribute to prizes, and support our running costs.
We owe huge thanks to all of our corporate partners, without whose support we would not have had such success in our first 20 years.
Our Corporate Supporters
How you can help us
Do you feel your company could help raise awareness of our weekly Lottery and Superdraws and the vital importance of the funds that are raised for the hospices?
There are several ways that you can get involved:
- Receiving our quarterly e-newsletter and distributing it to staff
- Offering us a visit to your premises to talk to staff or customers about joining the Lottery
- Selling Superdraw (raffle) tickets to your staff and customers twice a year
- Donating a prize for one of our Superdraws or other draws during the year
- Becoming a sponsor for one of our Superdraws
- Purchasing single tickets as staff incentives
- Becoming a Hospice Lottery corporate partner.
For further information please contact Belinda Ellis on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01442 891459.
With your help, we aim to raise over £1 million for local hospice care this year.