£16,000 (basic) + uncapped commission + bonus + travel allowance
OTE £25k-£30k/Annum. 37.5 hours p/w
Due to our continuing success we are looking to expand our team and are seeking sales professionals to represent our well-known local community based charity partners as Charity Canvassers working throughout the catchment area.
As Charity Canvasser, you will be expected to:
- Recruit lottery players
- Research and develop new areas of growth
- Achieve sales targets
- Keep records
The role will include some evening and weekend work. Part-time opportunities are also available.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to progress to Team Leader.
To be considered for our Charity Canvasser role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience of direct, face-to-face sales
- Be positive, confident and enthusiastic
- Excellent face-to-face communication skills
- The ability to speak to and recruit potential new players via door-to-door, site and event sales
- The ability to be gently persuasive in order to close sales is critical
- Experience of meeting & exceeding sales targets
- Be self-motivated and ambitious
- A clean driving licence is required
This is an excellent opportunity for fundraisers, face-to-face marketers and sales professionals from utility company backgrounds.
Charity Canvasser Benefits:
- £16k (basic) + commission + target related monthly bonus + travel allowance. OTE £25k-£30k
- annual 4 weeks holiday
- Full and on-going training
- Support and development
- Rewarding working environment
- Flexible working hours to suit you
- Valued involvement in a successful and growing business
If you feel you have the skills for our Charity Canvasser role and are passionate about making a real difference to local people’s lives please apply by 31 August to: