Join our fantastic team of ticket agents and help us raise money and awareness for local hospice care.
What we're looking for
- An ability to promote and represent The Hospice Lottery and our partner hospices appropriately and enthusiastically
- Availability to attend community and hospice events to sell lottery tickets
- Enthusiasm to attend coffee mornings at local residential homes on a regular basis to sell tickets/collect money
- An interest and passion for making a real difference to local people’s lives
What you can gain from this opportunity
- Being part of an enthusiastic and supportive team
- Have a rewarding experience helping us to raise money
- Make a difference to people affected by life threatening or terminal illness in your community
- Sociable opportunities and meeting new people
- Travel expenses reimbursed within our guidelines
- Where: Within The Hospice Lottery’s catchment area (we will work with what’s close to you)
- When: This is an ongoing opportunity
- Days adhoc: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
"I volunteered with the hospice lottery visiting residential homes in my area. I enjoyed it so much and made so many new friends." Eileen Walters, Volunteer Ticket Agent.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this opportunity please send your details to email@example.com. We will then contact you to discuss the role in more detail, as well as answer any questions.
The money which supporters of our weekly draws and Superdraws raise forms an invaluable part of our hospices income. The time you give by volunteering for The Hospice Lottery and helping to raise these funds really does matter.